The directors of Cobalt One Limited (“Cobalt One” or the “Company”) believe that effective corporate governance improves company performance, enhances corporate social responsibility and benefits all stakeholders. Governance practices are not a static set of principles and the company assesses its governance practices on an annual basis. Changes and improvements are made in a substance over form manner, which appropriately reflect the changing circumstances of the company as it grows and evolves. Accordingly, the Board has established a number of practices and policies to ensure that these intentions are met and that shareholders are fully informed about the affairs of the company.
To view the Company’s corporate governance policies and procedures, please click on the attached downloadable pdf documents, which have been approved and authorised by the board of directors.
• Corporate Governance Statement – September 2017
• Code of Conduct
• Board & Executive Charter
• Audit & Risk Management Committee Charter
• Continuous Disclosure Policy
• Nomination & Remuneration Committee Charter
• Securities Trading Policy
• Shareholder Communication Policy
• Diversity Policy